Friday, April 10, 2009

Babies.....that's right....two!

Now before you go and get all excited, they are not MY babies (though maybe that call will come from the agency!) but the newly conceived 9 weeks ago twins that my sweet school teacher friend Tracie and her husband announced today! We got to see a whole little album of them from their sonogram shots. I could clearly see the head, spine, arm and leg buds, tummy....times two! They are floating blissfully in their mommy's tummy right now and she is so grateful! We shared hugs, tears and laughter today at school. It really did my heart good. Tracie and her husband have tried to conceive for a long time. I have prayed for her and worried about her and today....it was all worth while! It is just so much sweeter when you know someone who has struggled and then in an instant, all of that pain can vanish with a little + on a pregnancy test!

On to our baby news.....month one of the wait.....no one has seen our book yet. They have had a few ladies come to them but the demographic was not what we had indicated in our profile. So she said not to worry. It is early yet. I am glad to be making progress. Moving forward. And having someone else do the worrying for me. My friend Janet says that someone is pregnant right now....but they just have not decided to place their baby yet. And when they do, our album will be waiting for them to see.

Today is Good Friday. We are finally on Spring Break. I am tired. I have been exhausted. I still am. But today....today was a good day. Little children hunting eggs in the warm windy day, running willy nilly all over the playground. New life (times two), so desperately wanted.....and a break from this job that I love so much, but was so weary of as of late....

The Little Prince is off to an egg hunt tomorrow with a friend and I may take the first of many naps....

Time to rest Princess......time to rest......

No comments:

Post a Comment